Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » 4DIAC - Framework for Distributed Industrial Automation and Control » MQTT with Eclipse Paho
MQTT with Eclipse Paho [message #1778226] Tue, 12 December 2017 07:09 Go to next message
Barry wan is currently offline Barry wanFriend
hi,
I try to use MQTT follows the document MQTT with Eclipse Paho
https://www.eclipse.org/4diac/en_help.php, In step 3,I can't find the
FORTE_COM_PHAOMQTT_INCLUDE_LIB and FORTE_COM_PHAOMQTT_INCLUDE_LIB_DIR (Fig.1)item in my cmake gui (Fig.2);
do I need to change CMakeLists.txt ? If I need,so how?
  • Attachment: Fig1.PNG
    (Size: 35.77KB, Downloaded 97 times)
  • Attachment: Fig2.PNG
    (Size: 80.31KB, Downloaded 103 times)
Re: MQTT with Eclipse Paho [message #1778228 is a reply to message #1778226] Tue, 12 December 2017 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jose Maria Jesus Cabral Lassalle is currently offline Jose Maria Jesus Cabral LassalleFriend
Are you on the develop branch of forte? These properties are on the develop branch and not in the master.

Also, there's a small step missing in the documentation. After you check FORTE_COM_PAHOMQTT, you should press "Configure" and the options you mentioned will appear
Re: MQTT with Eclipse Paho [message #1778233 is a reply to message #1778226] Tue, 12 December 2017 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Martin Melik Merkumians is currently offline Martin Melik MerkumiansFriend
The PHAO stuff is a typo, it should read PAHO everywhere
Re: MQTT with Eclipse Paho [message #1778266 is a reply to message #1778228] Tue, 12 December 2017 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Barry wan is currently offline Barry wanFriend
thank you for your reply!
I'm not on the branch of forte. i want to develep a function block to control motor with PWM on Respberry. but i'm not very fimiliar to forte, and i saw a topic about it .https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/1080117/ a reply from Professor Alois advice to have a look at the mqtt_paho module for examples, so I want
run it first.
But after Configuring, I still can not find the item FORTE_COM_PHAOMQTT_INCLUDE_LIB ,would you mind giving more details?
Re: MQTT with Eclipse Paho [message #1778332 is a reply to message #1778266] Wed, 13 December 2017 08:44 Go to previous message
Jose Maria Jesus Cabral Lassalle is currently offline Jose Maria Jesus Cabral LassalleFriend
Alois advice was regarding on how to include a library in Forte. For that you should change the CMakeLists.txt and add forte_add_link_library. The MQTT module adds a new library to Forte, that's why he's using it as an example.
Regarding the FORTE_COM_PHAOMQTT_INCLUDE_LIB, you're right, they have not only a typo but a wrong name. They should be FORTE_COM_PAHOMQTT_LIB and FORTE_COM_PAHOMQTT_LIB_DIR.

Anyhow, these variables are present in the develop branch only, and you should change to it by going to your forte folder and executing:

$ git checkout develop

then clean your cache in CMake and configure it again.
Previous Topic:Array deceleration returns BAD_PARAMS
Next Topic:Issue in Running LED Blink Application on Raspberry Pie3 ModelB
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 19:56:00 GMT 2024