Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Repeat Header checked - still header not appearing on all pages(Repeat Header checked on Table Group - still header is not appearing on all the pages)
Repeat Header checked - still header not appearing on all pages [message #1776928] Wed, 22 November 2017 20:23 Go to next message
Shweta D is currently offline Shweta DFriend
Hi,

I have an element placed in the Table Group header and want its value to appear on all the pages. Right now, it shows the value on Page 1 and then for subsequent pages it is null/blank until the element's value changes. I have the Repeat Header checkbox checked for the Group (as shown in attached screenshot), still it shows header value only on the first page. For the subsequent pages belonging to that grouping, it shows blank.

We want it to show the same value for all the pages which have details about that particular grouping. Basically all Pages should show the element's value. Is there a way to do that?

Using BIRT4.4.1 with eclipse Luna.

Thanks,
Shweta
Re: Repeat Header checked - still header not appearing on all pages [message #1777514 is a reply to message #1776928] Wed, 29 November 2017 20:43 Go to previous message
Shweta D is currently offline Shweta DFriend
Could someone please help me with this issue.

Thanks,
Shweta
Previous Topic:Background Image in Cell not adhering to cell size
Next Topic:Cascading Parameters with a Scripted Data Source
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 17:16:11 GMT 2024