|Synchronization with FETCH_HEAD does not refresh [message #1776801]
||Tue, 21 November 2017 18:20
| Jan Pardubický
Registered: November 2017
Hello, I am new to eclipse (but have some experience with git) so please be patient with me.|
I have some trouble synchronizing with remote repositories using EGit.
I set up new synchronization, set all projects to synchronize with FETCH_HEAD local changes then appear and i can commit and push them without problem.
However, after that, the synchronization window still contains the changes that i just pushed, even after refreshing or setting up the synchronization again.
When I set to synchronize with refs/remotes/origin/master for example, it works as expected (changes no longer appear after pushing), but of course it breaks when i switch branches (still compares to remote master rather than new remote branch).
- Switching to java perspective, right click on project > Team > Synchronize workspace ..... for each and every project
- Fetch using git for windows and then setting the synchronization again or
I think that may be a bug? Or am I just doing something wrong (which is probable)
What else may be relevant:
- EGit version 4.9 (also 4.8)
- Fetches automatically before each synchronization
- Include local uncommited changes in comparison is checked
Thanks for any feedback!
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01960 seconds