Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Eclipse NeoScada error(Eclipse scada configuration project error)
Eclipse NeoScada error [message #1775403] Sun, 29 October 2017 17:02
José Cava is currently offline José CavaFriend
Good Afternoon,
After create my first eclipse scada configuration project following the tutorial https://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseSCADA/Tutorials/Tutorial01, after do the Step 2 - Generate the configuration files from this default configuration, it generates two errors inside the file output/exec/node1/exporter.xml (atually for node1 and node2, same error), the error is cvc-elt.4.2: Cannot resolve 'configuration:RegExExtractorType' to a type definition for element 'configuration:extractor'.

So, if I try to do the Step 3 - Running the master server from the configuration, tutorial it gives me the error:
Missing 13 installable units in the target platform: [org.eclipse.scada.core.protocols, org.eclipse.scada.base, org.eclipse.scada.core.server, org.eclipse.scada.protocols, org.eclipse.equinox.server.jetty, org.h2, org.eclipse.scada.core.common, org.eclipse.scada.core.client, org.eclipse.equinox.server.core, org.eclipse.scada.utils, org.eclipse.scada.external, org.eclipse.equinox.server.p2, org.eclipse.scada.deploy.console]
I´ve check the installation on install new software it seems to be everything installed because I´ve already follow the instructions at: https://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseSCADA/GettingStarted/SettingUpAScadaProject

Please, can anybody help me, I really don´t know what to do.
Previous Topic:... cannot be resolved to a variable
Next Topic:org.polarion.eclipse.team.svn.connector.javahl19.win32.feature.group [6.0.0.I20160427-1700]
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 22:12:54 GMT 2024