Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Table with N to M conditon (I have 10Testcases and 25Comments which belongs to the different Testcases they have to fit into one table)
Table with N to M conditon [message #1773820] Thu, 05 October 2017 06:53
Niklas Ritzberger is currently offline Niklas RitzbergerFriend
Hello every one,

I have a special Problem with my tabel / list.
I'm very new to BIRT and i'm creating a report from XML.

My Problem is I have two Data sets one contains the Testcases(ID, name,verdict,....) and the other one is a Reevaluation(ID of Testcase, name, verdict, date, ...) data set for the Testcases. But there are more Reevaluations per Testcase. I have a N:M conditon so I want to create a table where each Testcase has a single row and alle comment which belongs to the Testcase should be in column 3 for example.

I tried joint Data sets a List inside the table with the DATA bindings to the joint data set, maybe i made something wrong.
My Table should look like:

Name of Testcase verdict Comment
date author verdict(reeval) comment

05.10.2017 Niklas FAILED The ranges of the signal are to large
Test1 SUCCESS 03.10.2017 Alex INCONCLUSIVE The Test has taken the wrong signal for evaluation
06.10.2017 Niklas FAILED In Teststep 14 a signal is changed which ins't allowed to be changed
Test2 ERROR 03.10.2017 Niklas SUCCESS The Traceanalysis went error but a check by hand showed that the Trace fits
Test3 FAILED 05.10.2017 Alex SUCCESS The cable hat an shortcut manual retest everything fine
04.10.2017 Niklas FAILED Test is reciving wrong signals

I would be very thankful for help :)
I googled a lot but i didn't find a solution for my problem.

greetings Niklas
Previous Topic:Birt Report not getting the updated Stored Procedure output(records)
Next Topic:Birt Report not dispaying after updating the stored procedure logic
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 21:39:03 GMT 2024