Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Web Interface for SSAS
Web Interface for SSAS [message #1773325] Tue, 26 September 2017 13:24 Go to next message
johny kopparapu is currently offline johny kopparapuFriend
We have several SSAS cubes - we want these cubes to be accessible via HTTP on the local network so that they can be viewed over iPads. Excel is our go-to utility for this, but since Excel is not available for iPad, it is not an option here.

Are there any other ways that I can display cubes on IIS and have iPad viewers be able to access them?https://tekslate.com/ssas-training
Re: Web Interface for SSAS [message #1773348 is a reply to message #1773325] Tue, 26 September 2017 15:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

Excel is available on iPad, but I'm not sure why you're asking about this here. This is a forum dedicated to Eclipse and projects developed at eclipse.org. You've been told this before.

And now I see that almost all of your previous posts are off topic and mention what I presume is your web site.

I recommend you try to stay on topic.

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Re: Web Interface for SSAS [message #1773374 is a reply to message #1773348] Wed, 27 September 2017 03:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
johny kopparapu is currently offline johny kopparapuFriend
Hi Nithin

actually i am looking for solution/suggestion regarding my forum. So that's why i asking is there any wrong..........?
Re: Web Interface for SSAS [message #1773384 is a reply to message #1773374] Wed, 27 September 2017 07:48 Go to previous message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
Sorry, no, your question is not an Eclipse question and your link is effectively advertisement so that's not appropriate content for this forum where newcomers ask questions about how to use Eclipse.

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Previous Topic:reference or add dll files to an existing eclipse project
Next Topic:jar file referenced but still missing type error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 11:32:11 GMT 2024