Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Eclipse is getting the wrong PATH path for C++, and is in the Java folder(Eclipse is getting the wrong PATH path for C++, and is using the Java folder as a PATH.)
Eclipse is getting the wrong PATH path for C++, and is in the Java folder [message #1771821] Thu, 31 August 2017 00:57 Go to next message
Nikolay Hadzhiev is currently offline Nikolay HadzhievFriend
I just downloaded Eclipse Oxygen for C++, and downloaded Java JDK for it, after that I made a: "Hello World" project, and saw that it gave this error:
"Error: program "make" not found in PATH."
After some googling, I installed MinGW, and the same problem occurred. Right now I saw that the PATH is:
PATH=[C:/Program Files/Java/jre1.8.0_144/bin/server;C:/Program Files/Java/jre1.8.0_144/bin;C:/Program Files/Java/jre1.8.0_144/lib/amd64;C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\Shared Libraries\redist\intel64\compiler;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Phone\;C:\Program Files (x86)\GtkSharp\2.12\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Common;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Cepstral\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\Windows Performance Toolkit\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\Windows Performance Toolkit\;C:\Users\groch\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps;;C:\Users\groch\Desktop\Eclipse]
Re: Eclipse is getting the wrong PATH path for C++, and is in the Java folder [message #1771885 is a reply to message #1771821] Thu, 31 August 2017 15:53 Go to previous message
Tauno Voipio is currently offline Tauno VoipioFriend
You may be missing the MSYS toolkit in MinGW.

Please open the C/C++ development pages from the Eclipse Help menu and read and follow the instructions in the 'Before you begin' part.

--

Tauno Voipio
Previous Topic:Branch coverage with GCov plugin (MinGw)
Next Topic:project error after migration from eclipse kepler to neon/and oxygen
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 01:48:17 GMT 2024