Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » TMF (Xtext) » SecurityException when I use my modified org.eclipse.xtext to run "Generate Xtext Artifacts&
SecurityException when I use my modified org.eclipse.xtext to run "Generate Xtext Artifacts& [message #1770942] Sat, 19 August 2017 07:02 Go to next message
mind calm is currently offline mind calmFriend
Hi,
I met a problem when i use my modified xtext project to run "generate xtext artifacts" in a .xtext file. For details info please see the SecurityException.JPG, OperationCauseException.JPG and errormessage.txt.

index.php/fa/30417/0/

As my test, I use the pure xtext source code instead of my modified xtext code, it also has this problem.
only if I use the original org.eclipse.xtext_*.jar, it works.

The exception message shows "signer information does not match signer information of other classes in the same package". But I don't know where the signer information produced.

Can anybody help me?

Best regards!

by Keep Mind Calm

[Updated on: Sat, 19 August 2017 07:08]

Report message to a moderator

Re: SecurityException when I use my modified org.eclipse.xtext to run "Generate Xtext Artifacts [message #1770945 is a reply to message #1770942] Sat, 19 August 2017 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Christian Dietrich is currently offline Christian DietrichFriend
what is the reason you patch at all?
did you patch both org.eclipse.xtext and org.eclipse.xtext.util bundle?
the signer information is in the manifests

Twitter : @chrdietrich
Blog : https://www.dietrich-it.de
Re: SecurityException when I use my modified org.eclipse.xtext to run "Generate Xtext Artifacts [message #1771013 is a reply to message #1770945] Mon, 21 August 2017 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HI, Christian Dietrich

I made some modifications in org.eclipse.xtext for Xtext integration with Sirius.
I did not patch org.eclipse.xtext.util, and the XtextSwitch class is in org.eclipse.xtext project, not in org.eclipse.xtext.util project.

I did not modify XtextSwitch, so i don't known how to solve this problem by now.

Best regards!

by Keep Mind Calm
Re: SecurityException when I use my modified org.eclipse.xtext to run "Generate Xtext Artifacts [message #1771027 is a reply to message #1771013] Mon, 21 August 2017 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Christian Dietrich is currently offline Christian DietrichFriend
What did you modify ususally you can do everything with guice

Twitter : @chrdietrich
Blog : https://www.dietrich-it.de
Re: SecurityException when I use my modified org.eclipse.xtext to run "Generate Xtext Artifacts [message #1771234 is a reply to message #1771027] Wed, 23 August 2017 07:40 Go to previous message
HI, Christian Dietrich

I fix this problem by "JAR Signing". I export some related jars with "Jar Signing" option, and it works.

Best regards!

by Keep Mind Calm
Previous Topic:[LSP] IOutputConfigurationProvider is not working with LSP
Next Topic:How to enable running functionality in a new dsl
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 09:58:40 GMT 2024