Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » ATL » [solved] xmi:id and xmi:type tags in SysML(How to transform structural tags of SysML is ATL)
[solved] xmi:id and xmi:type tags in SysML [message #1770101] Tue, 08 August 2017 10:45
Hargurbir Singh is currently offline Hargurbir SinghFriend
I am trying to transform a SysML model in ATL. I am able to read all user-defined tags in ATL but i have no idea on how to read the structural tags i.e xmi: id and xmi:type.

The xmi prefix is causing the problem, i cannot understand how to tell ATL to understand that prefix. I need the information stored in those tags to maintain the uniqueness of the elements and to keep a track of their type.

Right now i am using a short Java program to rewrite the tags as user-defined tags., so essentially i am removing the xmi prefix.

Is their a way to make ATL read that prefix?

Thanks in advance

A example of the source model is
<packagedElement xmi:type="uml:StateMachine" xmi:id="_l5i3EE9SEee6CKexC3qy0Q" name="StateMachine1">
   <region xmi:type="uml:Region" xmi:id="_odpLgE9SEee6CKexC3qy0Q" name="Region1">
      <transition xmi:type="uml:Transition" xmi:id="_3MBrgE9SEee6CKexC3qy0Q" source="_1rXxEE9SEee6CKexC3qy0Q" target="_z54lUE9SEee6CKexC3qy0Q"/>
      <subvertex xmi:type="uml:State" xmi:id="_z54lUE9SEee6CKexC3qy0Q" name="State1"/>
      <subvertex xmi:type="uml:Pseudostate" xmi:id="_1rXxEE9SEee6CKexC3qy0Q" name="Initial1"/>
    </region>
  </packagedElement>

I figured out how to do it
for xmi:id use __xmiID__
and for xmi:type use eclass().name

[Updated on: Wed, 16 August 2017 08:26]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:delete instruction
Next Topic:Difference between launch transformation via Eclipse Run configuration and via Java
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jun 19 04:51:26 GMT 2018