Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Gendoc » Using data from imported package
Using data from imported package [message #1768191] Fri, 14 July 2017 13:15 Go to next message
samuel kallmeyer is currently offline samuel kallmeyerFriend
Hello,
I did import a package in the project: I'm able to use the datas within diagrams and to generate associated documentation.
Unfortunately, I don't know if when retrieving the elements, it is possible to directly start from the "imported package" instead of the "RootElement".
ie:
for(p:Package | ... refers to the RootElement
is it possible to refers to a specific imported package ?

Regards,

Samuel
Re: Using data from imported package [message #1768290 is a reply to message #1768191] Mon, 17 July 2017 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tristan Faure is currently offline Tristan FaureFriend
yes you can,
instead of : [self.oclAsType(uml::Package).chapter(1)/] (page 4)
you can do
[for (p : Package |[self.oclAsType(uml::Package).importedPackage)/] (or importedPackages)
[p.chapter(1)/]
[/for]

you can also modify the fragment capter to browse importedPackages instead of children

Re: Using data from imported package [message #1768368 is a reply to message #1768290] Tue, 18 July 2017 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
samuel kallmeyer is currently offline samuel kallmeyerFriend
Thanks,
I checked the syntax from the api : self.oclAsType(uml::Package).getImportedPackages() returns my expected values :-)
Re: Using data from imported package [message #1768369 is a reply to message #1768368] Tue, 18 July 2017 06:20 Go to previous message
Tristan Faure is currently offline Tristan FaureFriend
Good :) !

please take care of the fragment named "title" he currently handles 6 levels of hierarchy. If you want tot have a deeper hierarchy you should modify the fragment to add conditions and styles

Previous Topic:possible side effect of getAppliedStereotype
Next Topic:tables with sub cells
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 21:17:32 GMT 2024