Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Graphiti » Section is refreshed twice in Propery section
Section is refreshed twice in Propery section [message #1764627] Wed, 31 May 2017 22:49 Go to next message
Alex Kravets is currently offline Alex KravetsFriend
In Propery View I am using GFPropertySection to display the content. I am seeing that refresh() method on AbstractPropertySection is being called twice on every select of element in the editor. It looks like refresh is called when section is created and then selected. I asked this question somewhere else with no answer that worked for me. May be someone expericed same behavior in Graphiti environment?

Thanks,
Alex
Re: Section is refreshed twice in Propery section [message #1765567 is a reply to message #1764627] Mon, 12 June 2017 13:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michael Wenz is currently offline Michael WenzFriend
Alex,

I see the same behavior in the Tutorial, but do not have a good explanantion where it comes from. I'm pretty sure that in the past the call was only done once.

I think that would need some deeper digging, not sure if an (older) Graphiti change or maybe E4 compatibility layer are causing this.

Could you please file a bug for this?

Thanks,
Michael
Re: Section is refreshed twice in Propery section [message #1766139 is a reply to message #1765567] Fri, 16 June 2017 11:51 Go to previous message
Alex Kravets is currently offline Alex KravetsFriend
Thanks Michael,

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=518368
Previous Topic:Toolbar actions
Next Topic:Quartz Composer-like style
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 21:25:57 GMT 2024