Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Virgo » Virgo 3.7.0 Spring bundles from plugins conflicts with repo/ext bundles(Virgo 3.7.0 Spring bundles conflicts)
Virgo 3.7.0 Spring bundles from plugins conflicts with repo/ext bundles [message #1763665] Thu, 18 May 2017 12:39 Go to next message
Karoly Kotay-Szabo is currently offline Karoly Kotay-SzaboFriend
Hello!

Sometimes (1-2 out of 10) one of our par (reports.par) fail to start, The par contains a jar and a war bundle. In the log there are spring framework bundles conflict (id =59 with id =110). One from the plugins (kernel) and one from the repo/ext (user region) as far as i know. I tried to deploy the app jar and the web war separately, but it results the same error. But only sometimes, sometimes everything works fine! :S
I attached the app jar's manifest.mf and the web war's manifest.ms (inside from the par), and the log error stacktrace.
I don't understand how can a bundle from kernel conflicts with a bundle from user region.

How can i manage the problem?

Any help is appreciated! Thanks in advice!
Karoly

[Updated on: Thu, 18 May 2017 13:39]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Virgo 3.7.0 Spring bundles from plugins conflicts with repo/ext bundles [message #1763754 is a reply to message #1763665] Fri, 19 May 2017 10:04 Go to previous message
Florian Waibel is currently offline Florian WaibelFriend
Hi Karoly,

this doesn't ring any bells yet.
Can you try to provide a small sample to reproduce this?

Thanks,
florian
Previous Topic:Minor change requested for dmk.sh
Next Topic:Virgo 3.7.0 Fragment host, resource loading fails with JSF 2.2
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 01:52:24 GMT 2024