|duplicating project specific question [message #1760882]
||Thu, 04 May 2017 02:15
| Robert Williams
Registered: May 2017
I am using Eclipse Neon. Up to now I have been working with one workspace and one project (called ardublock). |
The project files for ardublock are not saved in the workspace, the project is in a separate folder, called ardublock.
There is a connected project, named openblocks, that ardublock needs to run. Openblocks is not imported into my workspace, but instead is installed on the local machine using maven.
Now, I want to duplicate my ardublock project into a separate project called ardublock2.
What is the best way to duplicate my ardublock project so that:
- it exists in a separate directory, ardublock2, outside the workspace
- all internal links named ardublock get renamed to ardublock2
- still has necessary connection to openblocks installed on local machine
- nothing in the original ardublock project gets messed up
- avoid any other way that duplicating a project may mess things up.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02908 seconds