Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Issue while updating Birt Runtime and generating PDF report(Tried to upgrade Birt Runtime to 4.4.2 .)
Issue while updating Birt Runtime and generating PDF report [message #1760794] Wed, 03 May 2017 06:07 Go to next message
Srikanth Suresh is currently offline Srikanth SureshFriend
Hello ,

Im new to Birt. One of my tasks was to update Birt Runtime to 4.4.2 version. I was able to successfully generate the PDF report. But the data in the report isnt correct. A lot of the values get repeated for different pages.

There are no exceptions in the logs. This issue exists in every version of Birt after 3.7.0 . Till 3.7.0 the reports are generated correctly. Do I have to make changes to the rptdesign file (initially generated using Birt 2.6.1) ? or has there been some changes in Birt Runtime internally after 3.7.0?

Could anyone help me with the source of this issue?
Re: Issue while updating Birt Runtime and generating PDF report [message #1760946 is a reply to message #1760794] Thu, 04 May 2017 14:06 Go to previous message
Marco Bartolini is currently offline Marco BartoliniFriend
You've got to double check your .rptdesign, by my experience after an upgrade some .rptdesign settings behave differently because something that was bugged, got fixed Smile

[Updated on: Thu, 04 May 2017 14:41]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Build BIRT 4.6.0 from source code
Next Topic:Eclipse with Tomcat
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 19:03:58 GMT 2024