Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Papyrus for Real Time » Problem with attaching Port to Capsule(Working through tutorial)
icon8.gif  Problem with attaching Port to Capsule [message #1759071] Wed, 05 April 2017 12:04 Go to next message
Cavan Watson is currently offline Cavan WatsonFriend

Hi

I think that I have managed to install Papyrus-RT (using the Testers Installer).

Everything was going well until I got to the part about adding a port to the Pinger capsule., the protocol selection dialog does not appear.

I can drag the protocol to the right-hand edge of the capsule diagram and create the port.

Is this a known issue or have I missed an installation step?

Thanks for your attention.

regards
Cavan

Re: Problem with attaching Port to Capsule [message #1759133 is a reply to message #1759071] Thu, 06 April 2017 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Christian Damus is currently offline Christian DamusFriend

Hi, Cavan,

Are you running Windows 10 on a laptop with a touch display? See the release note on the subject.

HTH,

Christian
Re: Problem with attaching Port to Capsule [message #1759818 is a reply to message #1759071] Tue, 18 April 2017 16:46 Go to previous message
Ernesto Posse is currently offline Ernesto PosseFriend
FYI, the Tester installer will get you the nightly build, so it is less stable than the release [1].

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/papyrus-rt/content/download.php.

Previous Topic:How to add Multiple Triggers & How to avoid multiple Transitions (same source to same target)
Next Topic:Request to evaluate our model validation plug-in for Papyrus-RT
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 11:06:01 GMT 2024