Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Gendoc » Create gendoc for compiled ecore model
Create gendoc for compiled ecore model [message #1758616] Thu, 30 March 2017 15:26 Go to next message
Cyril Osdoit is currently offline Cyril OsdoitFriend
Hello,
I am trying to use gendoc to represent instances I created using sirius but my ecore model is precompiled, all I have is a *.odesign, a *.mymodel and a *.aird which of those can I use in my <context> tag?
Re: Create gendoc for compiled ecore model [message #1758617 is a reply to message #1758616] Thu, 30 March 2017 15:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tristan Faure is currently offline Tristan FaureFriend
Hello you have to use your *.mymodel element, did you take a loot at sirius sample (https://wiki.eclipse.org/Gendoc/samples/genericTemplateEcore) ? in this sample the *.ecore is equivalent to your *.mymodel (ecore models are instances of ecore metamodel)

Re: Create gendoc for compiled ecore model [message #1758669 is a reply to message #1758617] Fri, 31 March 2017 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cyril Osdoit is currently offline Cyril OsdoitFriend
Thank You Tristan!
Do you know where I could find the services from sirius bundle?
I can't find it on the gendoc tutorial and I can only see getSiriusDiagrams() on the sirius sample, and I guess there are more
Re: Create gendoc for compiled ecore model [message #1758671 is a reply to message #1758669] Fri, 31 March 2017 13:42 Go to previous message
Tristan Faure is currently offline Tristan FaureFriend
I'm not sure if the tutorial is up to date concerning these services. nevertheless the available queries right now :
query public getSiriusDiagrams(arg0 : ecore::EObject) : Sequence(Diagram)
query public getSiriusDiagramName(di : Diagram) : String

If you have suggestions please open a bug

Previous Topic:context model element
Next Topic:<richText> tag
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 14:07:46 GMT 2024