Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » EclipseLink » How to exclude entity transactions from logging(How to exclude entity transactions from logging)
How to exclude entity transactions from logging [message #1758045] Thu, 23 March 2017 00:11 Go to next message
Missing name Mising name is currently offline Missing name Mising nameFriend
I am asking if there is a way using SessionCustomizer or other, to exclude specific entity classes from logging ANY CRUD operations when normal sql logging is enabled. It would be "nice" to still see exceptions if/when they occur, but at a minimum to exclude INSERT and UPDATE statements, along with their bind data.
Re: How to exclude entity transactions from logging [message #1758324 is a reply to message #1758045] Mon, 27 March 2017 16:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chris Delahunt is currently offline Chris DelahuntFriend
Nothing goes to that level of customization that I'm aware of, but you could write your own logging implementation to allow you to filter as you want. See https://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Examples/JPA/CustomLogger
Re: How to exclude entity transactions from logging [message #1758332 is a reply to message #1758324] Mon, 27 March 2017 17:38 Go to previous message
Missing name Mising name is currently offline Missing name Mising nameFriend
Completely agree. But what I "need" is some "better" examples of writing such a logger. I am "pretty" well versed in working with class descriptors and such, but I am just not "seeing" how to decide whether to log a statement or not. What I am expecting, is that I would like to write something where I can "detect" what is attempting to be logged. If I want that class logged, just pass it through, else block it by NOT passing it through. If I could get the "right" concept started, I could finish it to completion.
Previous Topic:ConcurrencyManager.releaseDeferredLock
Next Topic:[SOLVED] - Impossible to store Large CLOBS with Oracle11Platform and Oracle 11g
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 07:42:19 GMT 2024