Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » OM2M » Cannot access mn-cse resource from in-cse web interface(with the LAMP sample)
icon5.gif  Cannot access mn-cse resource from in-cse web interface [message #1756438] Thu, 16 March 2017 21:15 Go to next message
Hai Bui is currently offline Hai BuiFriend
Dear all,
I am new to OM2M. I just built it on my PC today (Windows 7, java 8.0.121).
I followed the documentation an could access in-cse web interface and saw the registered mn-cse on the web.
But when I followed the LAMP sample: https://wiki.eclipse.org/OM2M/one/Web_Interface
When I started the plugin from mn-cse console, I saw the simulated lambs, but I could not see the corresponding resource on the web. I also could not click to the button "/mn-cse" to view the resource (as said in the documentation).
I reset the in-cse but the problem still remains.
Could you give some advice ?
Thanks a lot.
Re: Cannot access mn-cse resource from in-cse web interface [message #1756441 is a reply to message #1756438] Thu, 16 March 2017 22:29 Go to previous message
Hai Bui is currently offline Hai BuiFriend
Dear all,
I found the problem. It is that I use 2 different IPs for 2 CSEs, and only in-cse has the real ip of my pc.
I must set both CSEs with the same address (real address of PC) in order to access via the web. And It works.
So the tutorial for "Multiple gateways scenario" may not be correct:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/OM2M/one/Starting

[Updated on: Thu, 16 March 2017 22:34]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:OM2M Subscription, H2 and MongoDB
Next Topic:Regarding Subscription(onem2m)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 09:05:22 GMT 2024