Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » ATL » Problem with comparison
Problem with comparison [message #1755014] Sun, 26 February 2017 17:41 Go to next message
Banafsheh A is currently offline Banafsheh AFriend
Hi,

this if condition return false but When I debug "ve.refImmediateComposite()" and "thisModule.aux" both of them return "IN1!<unnamed>". Would any one help me in this regard?
if (ve.refImmediateComposite() = thisModule.aux)
Re: Problem with comparison [message #1755022 is a reply to message #1755014] Mon, 27 February 2017 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dennis Wagelaar is currently offline Dennis WagelaarFriend

IN!<unnamed> is just a string representation of model elements without a "name" property. It doesn't imply equality.

Cheers,
Dennis
Re: Problem with comparison [message #1755053 is a reply to message #1755022] Mon, 27 February 2017 15:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
louis andia. is currently offline louis andia.Friend
If you put your element as a parameter in debug() (e.g debug(ve.refImmediateComposite())), you will see his id (e.g org.eclipse.emf.ecore.impl.DynamicEObjectImpl@33b8de76...).
"if (ve.refImmediateComposite() = thisModule.aux)" will be equal only if they have the same id.
Re: Problem with comparison [message #1755526 is a reply to message #1755053] Sat, 04 March 2017 20:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks all.
Re: Problem with comparison [message #1755540 is a reply to message #1755526] Sun, 05 March 2017 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have also another question, if I write the below code, I have the error "org.eclipse.m2m.atl.engine.emfvm.VMException: Feature method does not exist on PropertyCallExpression".
helper context MM_ETL!Expression def : collectWithFeatureFollowing() : Boolean =
if ((self.oclIsTypeOf(MM_ETL!PropertyCallExpression) or thisModule.isAHelper(self)) and not self.oclIsKindOf(MM_ETL!FOLMethodCallExpression).oclIsUndefined())
then if (self.method.name = 'collect')

if I change the code to the below code, I have the error "org.eclipse.m2m.atl.engine.emfvm.VMException: java.lang.Boolean does not have properties".
helper context MM_ETL!Expression def : collectWithFeatureFollowing() : Boolean =
if ((self.oclIsTypeOf(MM_ETL!PropertyCallExpression) or thisModule.isAHelper(self)) and not self.oclIsKindOf(MM_ETL!FOLMethodCallExpression).oclIsUndefined())
if (self.oclIsKindOf(MM_ETL!FOLMethodCallExpression).method.name = 'collect')

what can I do to access method?
Re: Problem with comparison [message #1755659 is a reply to message #1755540] Mon, 06 March 2017 16:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's look like PropertyCallExpression don't have attribute named "method" and yours if don't return any boolean.

You wanted to write something like that?
then (self.oclIsKindOf(MM_ETL!FOLMethodCallExpression).method.name = 'collect')
else false endif 
Re: Problem with comparison [message #1755701 is a reply to message #1755659] Mon, 06 March 2017 21:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
louis andia. wrote on Mon, 06 March 2017 16:19
It's look like PropertyCallExpression don't have attribute named "method" and yours if don't return any boolean.

Yes, "PropertyCallExpression" doesn't have the attribute named "method". I want to navigate from self to "FOLMethodCallExpression" class which has a "method" feature. "FOLMethodCallExpression" is a sub-class of sub-class of self.

louis andia. wrote on Mon, 06 March 2017 16:19

You wanted to write something like that?
then (self.oclIsKindOf(MM_ETL!FOLMethodCallExpression).method.name = 'collect')
else false endif 

No, the code I write above is a part of my code. It returns boolean value.

[Updated on: Mon, 06 March 2017 21:23]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Problem with comparison [message #1755758 is a reply to message #1755701] Tue, 07 March 2017 15:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok.

not self.oclIsKindOf(MM_ETL!FOLMethodCallExpression).oclIsUndefined()

I think it will always be true, because self.oclIsKindOf(MM_ETL!FOLMethodCallExpression) should always be true or false so will always be defined.
Replace that with:
self.oclIsKindOf(MM_ETL!FOLMethodCallExpression)

and the first problem must not happen again.

Sorry for my previous answer, i didn't noticed you tried to cast with oclIsKindOf method. This method doesn't do that, it's like oclIsTypeOf but match even if it's a subclass.
Re: Problem with comparison [message #1755771 is a reply to message #1755758] Tue, 07 March 2017 19:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Many thanks for your kind help. my problem was solved.
Re: Problem with comparison [message #1755782 is a reply to message #1755758] Wed, 08 March 2017 07:12 Go to previous message
Hi,

I have also another question, the below if condition always return false.
if (MM_ETL!TransformationRule -> allInstances() -> exists (l|l.lazy=true and l.source.resolvedType.elementName.oclIsKindOf(MM_Src!EStructuralFeature.allInstances() -> select (s|s.name=a.target.collectAllContainedElements()->last().name)-> collect (s|s.eType)->first())))

I think because the below part of it returns "IN_trg!className"
MM_Src!EStructuralFeature.allInstances() -> select (s|s.name=a.target.collectAllContainedElements()->last().name

and the below code returns "className"
MM_ETL!TransformationRule -> allInstances() -> collect (l|l.source.resolvedType.elementName)

I want if the "className" of second part I show is the same as "className" of the first part or one of its subtypes, the if condition returns true. would you please help me in this regard?

[Updated on: Wed, 08 March 2017 08:14]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Problem with collection
Next Topic:Running ATL transformation on UML model outside of Eclipse
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 04:06:22 GMT 2017