Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Fatal error files: misc.h: No such file or directory(Fatal error files: misc.h: No such file or directory, help me! )
Fatal error files: misc.h: No such file or directory [message #1754496] Sat, 18 February 2017 21:46 Go to next message
Nicol Tellez is currently offline Nicol TellezFriend
I am new at this; I have imported a project that compiled perfectly on another computer (with the same version of ECLIPSE KEPLER), but when I want to compile the project on the new computer it tells me the following:

15:14:35 **** Incremental Build of configuration Default for project SPRINT ****
Make all
Building file: ../stm32f10x_lib/src/misc.c
Invoking: Cygwin C Compiler
Gcc -I "C: \ cygwin64" -O2 -g -Wall -c -fmessage-length = 0 -MMD -MP -MF "stm32f10x_lib / src / misc.d" -MT "stm32f10x_lib / src / misc.d" - Or "stm32f10x_lib / src / misc.o" "../stm32f10x_lib/src/misc.c"
../stm32f10x_lib/src/misc.c:23:18: fatal error: misc.h: No such file or directory
Compilation terminated.
Make: *** [stm32f10x_lib / src / misc.o] Error 1

15:14:50 Build Finished (took 15s.680ms)

I have made the "hello world" on this computer and it works for me perfectly.
Any ideas??
I do not know if it's compiler addresses or something like that... Sad Help me!
Re: Fatal error files: misc.h: No such file or directory [message #1754735 is a reply to message #1754496] Tue, 21 February 2017 20:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
David VavraFriend
The error is misc.h: No such file or directory.
You will need to know where misc.h is.
Apparently it is not in C: \ cygwin64 nor in any of the compiler builtin directories.

You likely will need to add the directory containing misc.h to the compiler includes path pane (the top pane with the capital -I) at
Project --> Properties --> C/C++ Build --> Settings on the Tool Settings tab.

Re: Fatal error files: misc.h: No such file or directory [message #1754744 is a reply to message #1754496] Tue, 21 February 2017 21:39 Go to previous message
Tauno Voipio is currently offline Tauno VoipioFriend
There is little sense to compile a module for a STM32 processor on the native compiler for a PC. It seems to me that the missing header is a part of the ARM processor libraries, probably in the STM32 specific librarues.

--

Tauno Voipio
Previous Topic:Makefile problems
Next Topic:Import and build a Makefile project
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 08:14:30 GMT 2024