Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » TCF debugging causes connection refused to Pulseaudio server(TCF remote debugging recording application with Pulseaudio)
TCF debugging causes connection refused to Pulseaudio server [message #1754251] Wed, 15 February 2017 17:40
Jeff Zhu is currently offline Jeff ZhuFriend
I am on an application using Pulseaudio to record voice. Pulseaudio provides a simple interface library pulse-simple, and the pa_simple_new() is the first call to create a connection to pulseaudio server.

This call to pa_simple_new() normally works fine in the application.

When I debug the application remotely with eclipse TCF from an Ubuntu 16.04 host, I got a connection refused error in pa_simple_new().

The remote debugging is running the application as root as well on a linux-based (yocto) target running as root.

Suspecting port conflicting with TCF and pulseaudio server, but I only found documented that pulseaudio server uses TCP 4713 but TCF uses UDP 1534.

Anyone met this kind of problem ?

I tried just the pulseaudio example code, result is the same. freedesktop.org/software/pulseaudio/doxygen/parec-simple_8c-example.html

Appreciated.
Previous Topic:Few suggestions about the CDT autocompletion behavior
Next Topic:how to solve error message "no such file or directory" for opencv
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 13:05:53 GMT 2024