| is WTP "CBI source code" supported by M2E-Integration? is it possible to launch/debug? [message #1753000]
||Tue, 31 January 2017 23:45
| gustavo antero
Registered: January 2017
im trying to extend the WTP!. im working on a custom viewer, scanner,parser,partitioner,etc... for freemarker. it will extend the wtp htmlsource contenttype.
Im following this guide https://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP/Build/CBI_Build and the sources build just fine using a terminal with "mvn -Pbuild-individual-bundles ..." (unit test disabled and errors ignored).
now my questions are :
* is WTP "CBI source code" supported by M2E-Integration?
* is it possible to launch/debug via eclipse?
* if it is possible. is there any guide?
I tried to run/launch an "eclipse application" but i have over 10.000 errors...
i have set my platform, api baseline, etc.. with no luck.
Im using Eclipse Neon for Commiters + M2E (with connectors like Tycho/ M2E-EGIT to "import as maven project").
i have two workspaces, one with the whole wtp releng projects "imported as maven project" on egit , the other workspace only have sourceediting and submodules imported.
both workspaces do not launch an have thousands of errors.
i tried doing the following:
* select all the projects on workspace and trigger the context menu "maven -> update"
* select all the projects on workspace and then select maven profiles to set the profile "build-individual-bundles"
* select all the projects on workspace and trigger the context menu "maven -> update" after changing maven profile.
I hope you can help me with this. i already have a freemarker editor done with PDE+SWT but integrating it with WTP will be of great help to everyone.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01379 seconds