Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Buildship » Problem about the Buildship installation in Eclipse Mars 2 (4.5.2) (Gradle tasks view: failed)
Problem about the Buildship installation in Eclipse Mars 2 (4.5.2) [message #1752404] Mon, 23 January 2017 12:57 Go to next message
pierre durand is currently offline pierre durandFriend
Hello,

I use Eclipse Mars 2 (4.5.2) for developing with Javafx an application for Android . Using the Gluon Charm down services (like accelerometer, compass), I have to install the Mars Buildship in Eclipse. The installation came from: download.gluonhq.com/tools/eclipse/release
The installation has been successfully installed. But, from Eclipse, when I have created a Gluon project like a Single View project (a reference project), the gradle tasks view said: "Could not create the view org.springsource.ide.eclipse.gradle.ui.views.GradleTasksView". Especially the androidInstall task does not exist.
So, it is not possible to generate any code for smartphone.

Have I forgotten something in the installation of Buildship in Eclipse?

Regards
Pascal
Re: Problem about the Buildship installation in Eclipse Mars 2 (4.5.2) [message #1768044 is a reply to message #1752404] Thu, 13 July 2017 08:22 Go to previous message
Donat Csikos is currently offline Donat CsikosFriend
Hi! We don't track this site for user reports. Please post your questions on discuss.gradle.org or if you have a bug to report submit it to the project's issue tracker on GitHub.
Previous Topic:Convert existing project
Next Topic:Gradle Can't Find Obviously There Projects
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 05:40:14 GMT 2024