Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » OM2M » Dynamically discovering and connecting remote CSEs and AEs.
Dynamically discovering and connecting remote CSEs and AEs. [message #1752057] Wed, 18 January 2017 11:48 Go to next message
Kotaro Suzumura is currently offline Kotaro SuzumuraFriend
Dear all,

I try using OM2M-1.0.0 and developing some application for mobile devices.
How does MN-CSE and MN-AE discover and connect remote CSEs and AEs in mobile network?

In OM2M implementation, "remoteCseId" and "remoteCseAddress" is described statically in config.ini file.
In mobile network, it's assumed dynamic IP and need to discover remoteCseAddress and remoteCseId in new network.

Is there any specification discovering and connecting remote CSEs and AEs dynamically?
If not in oneM2M specification, is there a good way to discovering and connecting remote CSEs and AEs dynamically?

icon3.gif  Re: Dynamically discovering and connecting remote CSEs and AEs. [message #1752896 is a reply to message #1752057] Mon, 30 January 2017 12:10 Go to previous message
Kotaro Suzumura is currently offline Kotaro SuzumuraFriend
Dear all,

I found an article titled "Use of DHCP and DNS" at Annex B(Informative) B.3.1 in oneM2M Functional Architecture document.

In the article, the procedure ASN/MN-CSE Initiated Connectivity Establishment using DHCP and DNS is shown.

So I fiured out one solution for dinamic IPs.

If any other solution, please tell me.

Thanks,
Kotaro
Previous Topic:Problem in Custom Access Control Policy Creation
Next Topic:OM2M Subscription, H2 and MongoDB
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 16:31:31 GMT 2024