|Ecore and GenModel annotation not found in xcore files [message #1751966]
||Tue, 17 January 2017 09:50
| Alexander Fichtinger
Registered: January 2013
we are using Xcore for defining our model. Recently we moved the xcore-files and the model to another GIT repository, which led to some problems:
In the xcore-files the annotations @Ecore and @GenModel are used.
Sometimes the two annotations are not found by Eclipse... Sometimes it works, but we do not now the reason for it...
The dependencies in our MANIFEST.MF file look like the following:
Maybe this information will help also:
Today I had this problem again, then I did the following:
- Tried to remove the dependency to " org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xcore.lib" and " org.eclipse.emf.ecore" from MANIFEST.MF
- Add these two dependencies again, (this works, so the plug-ins are found in our target definition)
- After adding these dependencies, the annotations @Ecore and @GenModel still cannot be found
- Because this did not work, we tried to increase the sequence number in the target definition and set this target definition anew.
Also this does not solve the problem.
- After restarting Eclipse, we set the target definition again, THEN it did work...
I think that our problem has something to do with the target definition of Eclipse..
Is Eclipse maybe caching something?
Maybe someone has a hint for us about what the problem could be..
Thanks for any help in advance! =)
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01725 seconds