Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Advanced Scripting Environment (EASE) » EASE script not terminate (or just cannot be clear) in debug view
EASE script not terminate (or just cannot be clear) in debug view [message #1750966] Tue, 03 January 2017 07:32 Go to next message
huang rufus is currently offline huang rufusFriend
Hello, i just begin to use EASE scripting.
I create a project, and write a "test.js". And then run it with "EASE script". The script Runs good, but it remains a line in Eclipse Debug view.
The more you run, more lines remains in Debug view. This is some how disturbing, if you want to use script among with some project debugging progress.
Re: EASE script not terminate (or just cannot be clear) in debug view [message #1750992 is a reply to message #1750966] Tue, 03 January 2017 14:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Christian Pontesegger is currently offline Christian PonteseggerFriend
I guess you are running the script in debug mode? Then a terminated debugger should remain there, which needs to be cleaned up like any other terminated debug session. Not sure if this describes what you are doing, so if you are talking about something else, please give some more details. Simply running (not debugging) a script should not leave any trace in one o the debug views.
Re: EASE script not terminate (or just cannot be clear) in debug view [message #1751332 is a reply to message #1750992] Mon, 09 January 2017 03:06 Go to previous message
huang rufus is currently offline huang rufusFriend
No, i'm not running script in debug mode.
Just run "ease.js" with a right click -> "Run As..." -> "EASE Script"
The Console shows "terminated".
But the debug view show as following picture.

And when your mouse floating over the Eclipse "Running" button, it will also shows with a tooltip "Run ease.js (already running)".
So i think this is something designed?

EASE 0.3 from eclipse ease update site
Eclipse MARS.2
JDK 1.7

http://i64.tinypic.com/154vbew.png

Shocked
the forum show the image terribly large...

[Updated on: Mon, 09 January 2017 03:13]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:EASE Rhino engine interferes with BIRT
Next Topic:debugging java code - during EASE script execution
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 08:34:29 GMT 2024