Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Nebula » [CDateTime] How to close drop down when clicking on today.(On CDT.DROP_DOWN clicking on a day will close it, but not clicking on "today".)
[CDateTime] How to close drop down when clicking on today. [message #1750946] Mon, 02 January 2017 15:08 Go to next message
Daniel Bakonyi is currently offline Daniel BakonyiFriend
I have a CDateTime with CDT.DROP_DOWN set, and when i Click on a single date, the date is set and the dropdown closes. This is good.
But when I click on the "today is ..." part, the date is (seemingly) set, but the dropdown does not close.
I have to click on the little tick for it to really set.

Is there a way to make it set on a single click, and close the drop down?
Maybe this is a bug?
Read some old forum posts and it seems there was a time when dates worked the same and did not close, but now it seems to be mixed.
Re: [CDateTime] How to close drop down when clicking on today. [message #1750948 is a reply to message #1750946] Mon, 02 January 2017 15:34 Go to previous message
Wim Jongman is currently offline Wim JongmanFriend

Hi Daniel,

Yes, this looks like a bug. Please file a bug against Nebula/CDateTime [1] and post the bugnumber here. If you can, please supply a patch through Gerrit and I will review it immediately [2].

[1] https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Nebula&component=CDateTime
[2] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Nebula/Contributions

Best regards,

Wim
Previous Topic:RichTextEditor Example: some toolbar actions don't work
Next Topic: PGroup Widget Does Not Work Properly with TabFolder
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 10:11:26 GMT 2024