Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Plug-in org.eclipse.cdt.launch was unable to load class org.eclipse.cdt.launch.internal.LocalCDILaun(Run and Debug Configurations does not work anymore)
Plug-in org.eclipse.cdt.launch was unable to load class org.eclipse.cdt.launch.internal.LocalCDILaun [message #1750811] Thu, 29 December 2016 10:09 Go to next message
Laurent Alebarde is currently offline Laurent AlebardeFriend
Hi all,
I am restarting a 2013 project! I was on Gentoo Linux and Eclipse CDT Indigo. I am now under Debian Jessie, still with Indigo to avoid mixing issues. Still, I moved to gcc 3.7.1 to 4.9.2. I had to add explicitely an additional library in my project settings, and it builds fine after a complete clean, and it runs fine under the command line. But when I want to use my RUN or DEBUG Configurations, I fails with the following message from Eclipse:

Plug-in org.eclipse.cdt.launch was unable to load class org.eclipse.cdt.launch.internal.LocalCDILaunchDelegate

I have search for it with no match on the web. How can I solve this please?
Re: Plug-in org.eclipse.cdt.launch was unable to load class org.eclipse.cdt.launch.internal.LocalCDI [message #1750812 is a reply to message #1750811] Thu, 29 December 2016 10:13 Go to previous message
Laurent Alebarde is currently offline Laurent AlebardeFriend
Hum, sorry, closing Eclipse and restarting it has solved the problem
Previous Topic:How can I have a project specific option, not a Configuration specific...
Next Topic:Problem from system.c and main.c
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 14:24:04 GMT 2024