Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » BPMN 2.0 Modeler » how to set Custom Task default value
how to set Custom Task default value [message #1750519] Thu, 22 December 2016 01:56 Go to next message
jo sungdae is currently offline jo sungdaeFriend
index.php/fa/27931/0/

I want to set the default value for colored parts with highlighter, what should I do?

In a program-coding way.

Eclipse version : Mars s2
JBPM Modeler version : 1.2.5
  • Attachment: 캡처3.PNG
    (Size: 19.46KB, Downloaded 480 times)

[Updated on: Thu, 22 December 2016 01:57]

Report message to a moderator

Re: how to set Custom Task default value [message #1751730 is a reply to message #1750519] Fri, 13 January 2017 08:15 Go to previous message
Kai Rosswag is currently offline Kai RosswagFriend
Hi,
are you using your own <propertyTab .. > element in your extension point definition? Then you should be able to just call .setText on the swt Text element e.g. in the createBindings method where you create it. If you need more elaborate stuff like clearing the preview text when entering you probably need to write the logic yourself (set a listener on the element or something like that).
If not, you might be able to do exactly that: define a propertyTab element and use your own class inheriting the TaskPropertySection and overwrite/extend the createbindings method.
Note, there might be a better solution but none I know of.
Previous Topic:Multiple Instances Embedded SubProcess Input Instance Parameter Problem
Next Topic:how to execute a business process
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 00:37:23 GMT 2024