Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Cross compile include library error
icon5.gif  Cross compile include library error [message #1750354] Tue, 20 December 2016 10:20 Go to next message
kiilii lee is currently offline kiilii leeFriend
Hi guys,
I'm using eclipse neon for my project under ubuntu server 16.04 with xfce. I installed libxml on a raspberry-pi3, and then copied the whole lib/include directory from pi3 to ubuntu /home/xxx/rpi_tools/sysroot. Then I included paths in eclipse project library path, but eclipse still looks for libs in /lib and /usr/lib.
Please check the pictures below for more details.

index.php/fa/27919/0/
Re: Cross compile include library error [message #1750427 is a reply to message #1750354] Wed, 21 December 2016 01:10 Go to previous message
David VavraFriend
It's unusual for the loader to print a complete path for a missing library.
How would it know which path to prepend and how would it know the so library ended with so.0?
It's as if the path and name (e.g., /lib/arm-linux.../libpthread.so.0) were given on the link command line.
I would expect the message to be "No such file or directory" but it may be version/flavor dependent.

Attach the complete build log to your next post or at least the link portion from the log.

[Updated on: Wed, 21 December 2016 01:32]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:How to let eclipse execute ./configure; make; make install on a project?
Next Topic:Launch memory view from debugger script.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 11:47:12 GMT 2024