Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Nebula » RichTextEditor Example: some toolbar actions don't work
RichTextEditor Example: some toolbar actions don't work [message #1750167] Fri, 16 December 2016 16:18 Go to next message
Axel RICHARD is currently offline Axel RICHARDFriend
With the RichTextEditor example from https://git.eclipse.org/c/nebula/org.eclipse.nebula.git/plain/widgets/richtext/org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.richtext.example/src/org/eclipse/nebula/widgets/richtext/example/RichTextEditorExample.java, some actions from the toolbar don't seem to work. For example, the Font style, Font size, Text color, and Text background color actions do nothing.

What should I do to make them work ? I probably miss something obvious but I don't succeed to make them work.

Best regards,

Axel Richard
Obeo
Re: RichTextEditor Example: some toolbar actions don't work [message #1750169 is a reply to message #1750167] Fri, 16 December 2016 16:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
Well they are working for me on a Windows machine. So first question, which OS do you use? Second question, what browser have you installed? Third question, did you select the text you want to style?
Re: RichTextEditor Example: some toolbar actions don't work [message #1750235 is a reply to message #1750169] Mon, 19 December 2016 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Axel RICHARD is currently offline Axel RICHARDFriend
Hi,

My OS is macOS, The browsers installed are Chrome and Safari. Yes, I selected the text to style.

Best regards,

Axel Richard
Obeo
Re: RichTextEditor Example: some toolbar actions don't work [message #1750555 is a reply to message #1750235] Thu, 22 December 2016 14:50 Go to previous message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
Maybe related to some issues with the embedded SWT browser on Mac. As I don't have a Mac I honestly can't help here.
Previous Topic:XViewer - single cell selection support
Next Topic:[CDateTime] How to close drop down when clicking on today.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 20:40:50 GMT 2024