Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Jubula » how to modify date with hours
how to modify date with hours [message #1749155] Fri, 02 December 2016 12:02 Go to next message
Kateryna Malkova is currently offline Kateryna MalkovaFriend
Hello,

i am new in Jubula and also in IT. I will try to easier and clearer to explain my problem.

For my Jubula test i need as a result of a date function getting present time (hours and minutes) - or + for example 5 hours. I know function for day/month/year, but can not make it with hours...

For example. I use following function to subtract one day from current day and it is working perfect:

?formatDate(?modifyDate(?now(),-1d),'dd.MM.yyyy HH:mm')

BUT with hours (for example: ?formatDate(?modifyDate(?now(),-1H),'dd.MM.yyyy HH:mm')) it does not work.

What am I doing wrong? I will be glad to any idea.

Thank you

Re: how to modify date with hours [message #1749480 is a reply to message #1749155] Wed, 07 December 2016 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kevin Barbe is currently offline Kevin BarbeFriend
Hi Kateryna,

unfortunately, it is currently not possible to add or substract hours with our modifyDate function (this is also documented here). However, as this is not a big change in the code, I added the functionality for hours, minutes, seconds and milliseconds. This change will be included in our upcoming release which will be published during the next weeks.

Best regards,
Kevin
Re: how to modify date with hours [message #1749493 is a reply to message #1749480] Wed, 07 December 2016 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kateryna Malkova is currently offline Kateryna MalkovaFriend
Hi Kevin,

Thank you very much for your answer! It was very important to me.

Best regards,
Kateryna
Re: how to modify date with hours [message #1750356 is a reply to message #1749493] Tue, 20 December 2016 10:27 Go to previous message
Kevin Barbe is currently offline Kevin BarbeFriend
Hi Kateryna,

we just released the new Jubula 8.4.0 Standalone which contains the fix to use hours in the modifyDate function. More info can be found here: http://testing.bredex.de/jubula-download-page.html

Happy testing and happy holidays,
Kevin
Previous Topic:Christmas time
Next Topic:Jubula an Agile Automation GUI Test Tool
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Nov 13 06:51:41 GMT 2018