Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Buckminster » Could not acquire the framework manipulator service(Eclipse Neon throwing "Software Installation" while installing "Subversive SVN Team Provider": 4.0.2.I20160902-1700)
Could not acquire the framework manipulator service [message #1748950] Wed, 30 November 2016 11:12 Go to next message
Bishnu Panda is currently offline Bishnu PandaFriend
Hi,

I have using the eclipse Neon version recently for pulling out some code from the svn repository. When i am trying to install the "Subeversive SVN Team Provider" by following this link "https://eclipse.org/subversive/installation-instructions.php" , I am getting the following error. I found one similar problem in the equinox version which suggested changing the "startLevel". But couldn't find the file to change. Any help in this regard will be of great help.

An error occurred while installing the items
session context was:(profile=_home_bishnu_eclipse_jee-neon_eclipse, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.Install, operand=null --> [R]org.eclipse.team.svn 4.0.2.I20160902-1700, action=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.touchpoint.eclipse.actions.InstallBundleAction).
Could not acquire the framework manipulator service.
Could not acquire the framework manipulator service.

Environment details:

OS - Ubuntu 16.04
Eclipse version - Version: Neon Release (4.6.0)
Build id: 20160613-1800

Thanks,
Bishnu
Re: Could not acquire the framework manipulator service [message #1748975 is a reply to message #1748950] Wed, 30 November 2016 16:17 Go to previous message
Matthew Webber is currently offline Matthew WebberFriend
You have posted your message in the Buckminster forum, which is pretty quiet these days. Since your query doesn't seem to have anything to do with Buckminster, can I suggest that you post it somewhere more appropriate?

There is a Subversive forum: https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/f/73/
Previous Topic:headless eclemma - howto install and use
Next Topic:Passing Environment Variable to Headless Launch
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 17:19:09 GMT 2024