Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » arduino defintion problem (mega2560 && mega644) problem(pin definition not recognized )
icon5.gif  arduino defintion problem (mega2560 && mega644) problem [message #1748747] Mon, 28 November 2016 10:09
yoav shtainer is currently offline yoav shtainerFriend
hi all!!

i start to work with eclipse/arduino last week (i'm femilier with arduino, not mach with eclipse)

when i work on the uno there was no problem, and for the simple example the mega2560 work great with the eclipse. but when i tried to define the A11 and A10 pins to software serial the eclipse don't recognized those pins, it's work great on arduino IDE (1.6.9). any one know what can be the problem?

second thing, i have project with mega 644 and SdFat library (i'm using Mightycore for the bootloder and uploading) and for some resoen the eclipse don't recognized the class of sdfat (work great on arduino IDE), more strange then this when i build this project for mega1284 (in Mightycore too) there is no problem with the library.

thank you! and good day. Very Happy
Previous Topic:Binary Not Found AND Errors exist in the active configuration AND strange output...
Next Topic:How disable the discovery ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Sep 25 22:33:32 GMT 2024