Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Terminal io(Looking for a simple terminal io download)
Terminal io [message #1748162] Sat, 19 November 2016 22:41 Go to next message
Xystem four is currently offline Xystem fourFriend
I use Java in school, and today I downloaded eclipse so I could start tinkering around while I'm at home, but I can't figure out where to find a terminal io download. I had actually assumed it was included in the download package, and so I wasn't really prepared to know how to download/find it. An hour in and no progress to show for it, I've decided to ask the community for help. It's a pretty basic package, I mean, like all I really need is KeyboardReader. It'd be nice to have the whole thing for future use though. (I'm assuming it's somewhere here on the site, being so basic, but the google run search bar isn't exactly anyone-friendly).
Re: Terminal io [message #1748407 is a reply to message #1748162] Tue, 22 November 2016 19:48 Go to previous message
Eric Rizzo is currently offline Eric RizzoFriend
"Terminal IO" is apparently some third-party library that you're trying to use. There is certainly nothing named that in either standard Java libraries or any Eclipse project that I've ever heard of.
You'll have to provide some more context for us to help, such as the code you're trying to compile that uses this "terminalIO" library, where you got it from, etc.

[Updated on: Tue, 22 November 2016 19:48]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Why do all posts in the Java Tools forum need moderator approval?
Next Topic:Date Conversion
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 23:42:17 GMT 2024