Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » bundle 'org.eclipse.sirius.sample.basicfamily' cannot be resolved(The runtime eclipse application cannot find the metamodel plugin)
bundle 'org.eclipse.sirius.sample.basicfamily' cannot be resolved [message #1747047] Tue, 08 November 2016 20:43 Go to next message
Thomas Charpentier is currently offline Thomas CharpentierFriend
Hi everyone !

I got the following error when i am trying to open the basicfamily Viewpoint Specfication Project.

index.php/fa/27536/0/

index.php/fa/27535/0/

For some reasons the metamodel plugin cannot be found.

Re: bundle 'org.eclipse.sirius.sample.basicfamily' cannot be resolved [message #1747062 is a reply to message #1747047] Wed, 09 November 2016 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laurent Redor is currently offline Laurent RedorFriend
Hi,

I have no particular idea. With a new OD CE, I have exactly the same first screenshot (in workspace). But in the runtime, when I create the new example "Basic Family Sample Modeler Definition", I have no compilation problem.
Did you customized the launch configuration?
In the "Plug-ins" tab of launch configuration, is "Launch with: all workspace and enabled target plug-ins" checked?
In this tab, if you select "Launch with: plug-ins selected below only", is "org.eclipse.sirius.sample.basicfamiliy visible and checked?

Regards,

--
Laurent Redor - Obeo

Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius

Laurent Redor - Obeo

Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Re: bundle 'org.eclipse.sirius.sample.basicfamily' cannot be resolved [message #1747128 is a reply to message #1747062] Wed, 09 November 2016 19:15 Go to previous message
Thomas Charpentier is currently offline Thomas CharpentierFriend
I reinstalled ObeoDesigner and it fixed the problem. I can't figure out what I did wrong in the first place.

Thanks,
Previous Topic:Embedding Sirius into myRCP application
Next Topic:Is it possible to use Sirius-EEF propertiesview from simple TreeView Editor
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 00:51:40 GMT 2024