Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Hudson » Whic cacerts File Does Hudson Use?
Whic cacerts File Does Hudson Use? [message #1746386] Thu, 27 October 2016 22:05 Go to next message
Shelli Orton is currently offline Shelli OrtonFriend
Hi

I am having issues getting Hudson to run the SonarQube plugin after updating the SonarQube server to use https. We have a self-signed cert on the SonarQube server and have installed the CA cert to the /path/to/jdk1.7.0_79/jre/lib/security/cacerts file. This is the JRE that Hudson is running under. I'd like to confirm that this is correct cacerts file as a I am still getting this error:

Caused by: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
Re: Whic cacerts File Does Hudson Use? [message #1746445 is a reply to message #1746386] Fri, 28 October 2016 20:13 Go to previous message
Shelli Orton is currently offline Shelli OrtonFriend
Problem solved. Yes, I installed the cert to the right truststore that Hudson is running in (JRE7), but that was a different JRE/certstore than the job was running in (JRE8). After adding it to the JRE8 cacerts file (as well), my job was able to invoke SonarQube.
Previous Topic:Configure HTTPS on Hudson?
Next Topic:FATAL: org/jaxen/NamespaceContext java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jaxen/NamespaceContext
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 09:45:12 GMT 2024