Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » TMF (Xtext) » How can I get theGenModelURI for a grammar in the same eclipse instance
How can I get theGenModelURI for a grammar in the same eclipse instance [message #1746208] Tue, 25 October 2016 10:01 Go to next message
Olaf Bigalk is currently offline Olaf BigalkFriend
I have a DSL A with a generator that uses the GenModel of an EClass.
Then I have DSL project B that uses a DSL A instance. But the generator A does not find the GenModel B. I am using the
EcorePlugin.getEPackageNsURIToGenModelLocationMap(false)
method to find the GenModel URI but the repository does not contain the corresponding nsUri of the ecore model.
How can I enforce the genmodelURI of B to be registered in the eclipse instance where the project B resides ?
Re: How can I get theGenModelURI for a grammar in the same eclipse instance [message #1746211 is a reply to message #1746208] Tue, 25 October 2016 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
Does it work better with (true) as the argument? Where are A and B? Which EClass's GenModel is involved?

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Re: How can I get theGenModelURI for a grammar in the same eclipse instance [message #1746250 is a reply to message #1746211] Tue, 25 October 2016 22:09 Go to previous message
Olaf Bigalk is currently offline Olaf BigalkFriend
Yes, thanks that helps
Previous Topic:Content Assist - disable options
Next Topic:How can I force JvmInferrer to import a class I used in a body statement
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 15:40:29 GMT 2024