Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » sirius.common.acceleo.mtl unresolved
sirius.common.acceleo.mtl unresolved [message #1745866] Tue, 18 October 2016 14:15 Go to next message
Koen Staal is currently offline Koen StaalFriend
I reinnstalled sirius to my Eclipse Neon (.1a Release (4.6.1))
One of the projects in eclipse has org.eclipse.sirius.common.acceleo.mtl has dependency.

I installed Sirius IDE support for Acceleo and Sirius Runtime Support ffor Acceleo from
http://download.eclipse.org/sirius/updates/releases/4.0.1/neon but the bundle could not be resolved.

I figured i had checkede the wrong thing so i checked the complete Sirius, Sirius SDK and uncategorized and installed all those features

However i still get the unresolved bundle warning on org.eclipse.sirius.common.acceleo.mtl

Has the download location changed? because i can swear i used to get it from this update site

(sidenote: org.eclipse.sirius.common.acceleo.mtl.ide can been resolved but also has a dependency to org.eclipse.sirius.common.acceleo.mt which can not be resolved)

[Updated on: Tue, 18 October 2016 14:38]

Report message to a moderator

Re: sirius.common.acceleo.mtl unresolved [message #1745871 is a reply to message #1745866] Tue, 18 October 2016 14:52 Go to previous message
Laurent Fasani is currently offline Laurent FasaniFriend
Hello

The plug-in org.eclipse.sirius.common.acceleo.mt is included in the feature Sirius Specifier Environment. That feature also include org.eclipse.sirius.common.acceleo.mtl.ide plug-in
We can assume that there is not incompatbility between these two plug-in.

The update site you use contains the version 4.0.1.201608261223 of these plug-in.
Check that your eclipse have the good version of plug-in installed and that your projet have the good dependency range

Regards
Laurent

Laurent Fasani - Obeo
Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Previous Topic:What is "Metamodel Extension Setting" used for?
Next Topic:Navigating through representations
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 12:43:01 GMT 2024