Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Gendoc » generating doc from Papyrus model :evaluate the body of an OpaqueBehavior fails
generating doc from Papyrus model :evaluate the body of an OpaqueBehavior fails [message #1745492] Tue, 11 October 2016 14:31 Go to next message
smaoui asma is currently offline smaoui asmaFriend
Hi,

I am generating doc from Papyrus model
I have an opaque behavior in my papyrus model, I try to generate the name, the langauge and the body using gendoc

in my template I wrote

[let bf : BehavioralFeature = op.oclAsType(BehavioralFeature)]<drop/>
[if (bf.method <> null)]<drop/>

[bf.method.oclAsType(OpaqueBehavior ).name/]
[bf.method.oclAsType(OpaqueBehavior ).language/]
bf.method.oclAsType(OpaqueBehavior ).body/]

[/if]<drop/>
[/let]<drop/>

name and language are generated but when I try to generate the body, I get this error

!MESSAGE The execution of a script failed: Error during generation of Gendoc script :1:38:1:41 token "body" is invalid
org.eclipse.gendoc.services.exception.GenerationException: Error during generation of Gendoc script :1:38:1:41 token "body" is invalid
Caused by: org.eclipse.gendoc.script.acceleo.exception.AcceleoParsingException: 1:38:1:41 token "body" is invalid

I am using Gendoc 0.6.0 and Acceleo 3.6.4 on Neon

Thanks
Re: generating doc from Papyrus model :evaluate the body of an OpaqueBehavior fails [message #1745493 is a reply to message #1745492] Tue, 11 October 2016 14:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yves BERNARD is currently offline Yves BERNARDFriend
Hi,

"body" is a reserved word. In your code just use "_body" instead and it should work fine. Wink

Yves
Re: generating doc from Papyrus model :evaluate the body of an OpaqueBehavior fails [message #1745494 is a reply to message #1745493] Tue, 11 October 2016 14:36 Go to previous message
smaoui asma is currently offline smaoui asmaFriend
Thank you very much Smile it works now Very Happy
Previous Topic:Filtering in if commands
Next Topic:can not insert 2 static images in the same table line (each one in one column)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 05:28:24 GMT 2024