Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » BIRT One Scripted Dataset, overloaded fetch(BIRT reporting)
BIRT One Scripted Dataset, overloaded fetch [message #1745219] Thu, 06 October 2016 15:44
Tyler Ridings is currently offline Tyler RidingsFriend
I have been tasked with fixing a previously working BIRT report that depends on one scripted dataset.

Inside the fetch script there are approximately 5 other sql queries that collectively are not returning any records upon the results preview. For clarification, this is not a case of subreports linking to the main query; everything is placed inside one table within the layout.

I've tried splitting each of the queries inside of the fetch script within their own dataSets, but haven't had any luck either (I'd prefer to maintain the state of the report structurely as close as possible to what it is now).

Is there any linking that I could try within the same fetch script between the queries? I understand subreports use foreign keys from the main query and row calls within the child query, but again this isn't the case of a subreport.

Thanks for your time in advance,

Ty
Previous Topic:BIRT Viewer - Stuck on Processing...Please Wait.
Next Topic:Chart interactivity
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 08:53:02 GMT 2024