Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » VIATRA » How to add dependencies to vql files
How to add dependencies to vql files [message #1745218] Thu, 06 October 2016 15:43 Go to next message
Minh Tu Ton That is currently offline Minh Tu Ton ThatFriend
Hi all,

I'm familiar with previous versions of IncQuery where you can add dependencies to your eiq files by hovering over the import package error and choose "Add dependencies". Now with Viatra Query, this "Add dependencies" shortcut is not proposed any more and we have to manually add dependent packages. Is this the recommended way or am I missing something?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Tu
Re: How to add dependencies to vql files [message #1745244 is a reply to message #1745218] Thu, 06 October 2016 19:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zoltan Ujhelyi is currently offline Zoltan UjhelyiFriend
Hi Tu,

thanks for pointing out this issue, this seems to be some kind of regression (I could also reproduce it). I have opened bug https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=504953 to track it, and will look into it soon.

Best regards,
Zoltán
Re: How to add dependencies to vql files [message #1816534 is a reply to message #1745244] Wed, 30 October 2019 16:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ali AKAR is currently offline Ali AKARFriend
Hi,

It seems that this issue happen again when using viatra 2.2.0.201906120939.

Can you please check that ??

Best regards,
Ali
Re: How to add dependencies to vql files [message #1816749 is a reply to message #1816534] Wed, 06 November 2019 09:54 Go to previous message
Zoltan Ujhelyi is currently offline Zoltan UjhelyiFriend
Hi Ali,

sorry for the late answer, I only got around now to try to reproduce the issue, however, to me it seems everything works as expected.

Could you provide a more detailed description of what have you tried to do, and how did it not work? I am especially interested in what error/warning markers are visible for the file being edited, and how are the metamodels made available (e.g. in source files in the workspace; installed to the development environment, or only installed to the target platform). Alternatively, could you provide some example setup the exhibits the problematic behavior?

Best regards,
Zoltán
Previous Topic:Viatra evaluation benchmark, execution time
Next Topic:ViatraQuery - API Headless
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 20:46:42 GMT 2024