Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » RCP Testing Tool » Declare variables and pass the values during execution !
Declare variables and pass the values during execution ! [message #1744549] Wed, 28 September 2016 07:14 Go to next message
surin komi is currently offline surin komiFriend
Hi,

I know the concept of declaring global variables. But in my case, I have to read the value after executing any ecl/rcptt command and store that result into any variable. So i can reuse the variable.

Thanks in advance !!
Re: Declare variables and pass the values during execution ! [message #1745523 is a reply to message #1744549] Wed, 12 October 2016 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Andrey Sobolev is currently offline Andrey SobolevFriend
Hi,

RCPTT is designed to allow execution of any test independent from any other, so all methods are designed to minimise influence to other test cases.

1. If you plan to use variable in only one test case please use: https://hudson.eclipse.org/rcptt/job/rcptt-all/ws/releng/doc/target/doc/ecl/index.html#global
2. But you could use https://hudson.eclipse.org/rcptt/job/rcptt-all/ws/releng/doc/target/doc/ecl/index.html#invoke-static to invoke any java code if needed.

Thanks.
Re: Declare variables and pass the values during execution ! [message #1745922 is a reply to message #1745523] Wed, 19 October 2016 10:57 Go to previous message
surin komi is currently offline surin komiFriend
Thank you Andrey Sobolev Smile
Previous Topic:How to setup what java version to create projects
Next Topic:documentation on exec-with-options
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 02:25:11 GMT 2024