Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Unable to install Sonarqube plugin in eclipse Helios(Error while installing Sonarqube)
Unable to install Sonarqube plugin in eclipse Helios [message #1744203] Fri, 23 September 2016 10:52 Go to next message
Venky Jillella is currently offline Venky JillellaFriend
I am Installing Sonarqube plugin in Eclipse Helios Version.

https://eclipse.org
Help --> Install New Software -->downloads.sonarsource.com/eclipse/eclipse/

But I am not able to installing this plugin.I am getting error

Error:

Software being installed: SonarQube Java Configuration Helper 3.5.0.20150804-1512-RELEASE(org.sonar.ide.eclipse.jdt.feature.feature.group 3.5.020150804-1512-RELEASE)

Is SonarQube plugin supports Eclipse Helios version ? If not is there any other alternative solution available ?
Please guide me
Re: Unable to install Sonarqube plugin in eclipse Helios [message #1744266 is a reply to message #1744203] Fri, 23 September 2016 19:03 Go to previous message
Stephan Herrmann is currently offline Stephan HerrmannFriend
This is not the best place to ask about the Sonarqube plugin,
but trying to install a plugin dated 20150804 into Helios from 2010 doesn't sound like a healthy exercise to begin with.
A matching Eclipse version should be Mars, but actually the Sonarqube guys should have documentation about what Eclipse version their plugin runs on.

BTW: your screenshot doesn't show the right scrollbar, but it should be there and would let you scroll to the interesting part of the error message: what dependencies are missing?
Previous Topic:"Build Automatically" cannot be switched off
Next Topic:Parsing Java files with JDT and it's memory consumption / performance
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 20:47:13 GMT 2024