Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Where to change colors for pop-up(my actual colors do not let me read the pop-up text)
Where to change colors for pop-up [message #1743822] Tue, 20 September 2016 05:13
Rolf Schumacher is currently offline Rolf SchumacherFriend
In source code editor when hoovering over a function, the signature or declaration of the function will be shown. This is a neat feature to remember an API as you quickly see the types of parameters.

In newly installed Neon on my Linux-Mint-Debian (LMDE) with Cinnamon desktop the pop-up window has a black background with black text in it. It is not readable.

When marking the text it changes color and becomes readable. This is not really productive work so I like to change color definitions.

Installing Eclipse Colorthemes does not help as the Eclipse Colorthemes project is in some maintenance loop. No Colortheme work actually. The colortheme repository does not respond and blocks Eclipse for a while.

Is there a way to define background an foreground colors of editor pop-up windows manually?

Pictures are taken by mobile camara because screenshot does not work for pop-ups.

[Updated on: Tue, 20 September 2016 05:15]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Problem with serial link to Arduino Uno
Next Topic:Specify number of jobs for make
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 11:59:54 GMT 2024