Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Relocate gcc/g++ file?
Relocate gcc/g++ file? [message #1743477] Thu, 15 September 2016 18:42 Go to next message
Tuan Nam Truong is currently offline Tuan Nam TruongFriend
Hello guys.

So recently i got a problem "Launch failed. Binary not found". I panicked and google for solutions, but I make it worse somehow. I can't even run "Hello World" programm because eclipse not found gcc/g++ in PATH>.

So with some help I got some solid knowledge how I screwed up. The image I attached with, it show that gcc/g++/c/c++ in this place? I think it is wrong. Should it be in somewhere else? Can anyone help me at this. That would be great.

And the 2nd picture is my GCC assembler in Eclipse. I think it is wrong. If possible can anyone take a printscreen of your GCC assembler please?

Thanks for reading.
Re: Relocate gcc/g++ file? [message #1743482 is a reply to message #1743477] Thu, 15 September 2016 19:36 Go to previous message
David VavraFriend
Don't make two threads with essentially the same topic. You are just creating confusion.
https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php?t=msg&th=1081205&goto=1743447&#msg_1743447

The name of the assembler is 'as'
You probably should re-install at this point. Particularly if you deleted gcc in /usr/bin as it is usually the only executable for gcc
You should remove the links to gcc, etc. that you created in your home directory.

Previous Topic:Debug stop in vector.tcc
Next Topic:How to change colors for disassembly and memory browser views?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 22:57:55 GMT 2024