Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF "Technology" (Ecore Tools, EMFatic, etc)  » [Texo] @JoinTable generation for one-to-many
[Texo] @JoinTable generation for one-to-many [message #1743193] Tue, 13 September 2016 08:44 Go to next message
Zachary Labaysse is currently offline Zachary LabaysseFriend
Hi everybody,

I'm using EMF and Texo to generate something fancy but I have a problem, I need One-To-Many relationships (with, sometimes, no containment) without JoinTable.
When I generate the Texo annotation model, it generates a JoinTable for each One-To-Many without containment. Anyway, I delete it and add my "mappedby" attribute.
But, when I use the code generation, the "@JoinTable" annotation is still being generated whereas it does not exist in my annotation model...

Any clue ?

Zach.
Re: [Texo] @JoinTable generation for one-to-many [message #1746850 is a reply to message #1743193] Sun, 06 November 2016 13:11 Go to previous message
Martin Taal is currently offline Martin TaalFriend
Hi Zach,
Late reply... I will reply anyway for reference:

There is a property of the epackage orm model annotation which controls this 'globally': UseJoinTablesForNonContainment. The default is true, but you can set it to false.
Alternatively you can annotate the ereference with a OneToMany model annotation and add/set a joincolumn in the OneToMany. This is a signal to Texo that you don't want a jointable.

Some reference docs: https://wiki.eclipse.org/Texo/ORM_JPA_Annotations_Details

Let me know if you still have any open questions (after my reply).

gr. Martin
Previous Topic:[TEXO] creating a Map attribute
Next Topic:[TEXO][ACCELEO] template overriding using Acceleo
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Sep 26 09:24:31 GMT 2017