Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF » check whether the model is loaded properly or not(check whether the model is loaded properly or not)
check whether the model is loaded properly or not [message #1740987] Mon, 22 August 2016 08:23 Go to next message
naveen ramesh is currently offline naveen rameshFriend
Hi ,
I have designed the ecore model with classes A,B,C,D.Now I have generated all the required packages and classes for this.Now I have the xml file which has the serialized objects in form of xml tags of the classes which is specified in the ecore model.Now the problem is if I try to load the xml file which contains the tag which is invalid serailized object then still my model loads only the valid serialized objects.But how can we check whether the xml file conatins the valid tags is as per Ecore model classes.
Re: check whether the model is loaded properly or not [message #1740990 is a reply to message #1740987] Mon, 22 August 2016 08:50 Go to previous message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
Loading will throw an exception (while also loading all the valid parts, and you can look at Resource.getErrors()/getWarnings() for information about what problems were encountered during loading.

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Previous Topic:[CDO] Load model under alternative EMF metamodel
Next Topic:Efficient check on EDataType
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 14:29:50 GMT 2024