Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Compare » Add One more panel between ContentMergeViewer and StructureMergeViewer for 3-way Compare(How Can I Add One more panel between ContentMergeViewer and StructureMergeViewer for 3-way Compare)
icon4.gif  Add One more panel between ContentMergeViewer and StructureMergeViewer for 3-way Compare [message #1739704] Thu, 04 August 2016 06:56 Go to next message
Gaurav Tripathi is currently offline Gaurav TripathiFriend
Hi All,
I am trying to customize EMF Compare. My requirement is to add one more panel between ContentMergeViewer and StructureMergeViewer only for 3-way Compare. In this panel I will be viewing the origin model as StructureMergeViewer will contain model differences and ContentMergeViewer will contain Left and Right Model.

How can I achieve this ?

Thanks in advance.
Re: Add One more panel between ContentMergeViewer and StructureMergeViewer for 3-way Compare [message #1740612 is a reply to message #1739704] Tue, 16 August 2016 08:25 Go to previous message
Laurent Goubet is currently offline Laurent GoubetFriend
Hi,

You are aware that there is a button that allows you to display the ancestor in the compare UI right?

http://i.imgur.com/QgBbhD1.png

Laurent Goubet
Obeo
Previous Topic:Add node in Tree View of StructureMergeViewer and CompareMergeViewer
Next Topic:EMFCompare and RAP UI
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 08:10:27 GMT 2024