Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Eclipse SmartHome » Running ESH on Knoplerfish framework
Running ESH on Knoplerfish framework [message #1739698] Thu, 04 August 2016 04:59 Go to next message
Dae-myeong Kang is currently offline Dae-myeong KangFriend
Hi!

I've tried to run ESH on the several OSGi frameworks(Equinox, Felix, Concierge, Knoplerfish...), and it runs on Equinox & Felix perfectly, but in Knopflerfish, some bundles(io.rest, jaxrs.publisher) don't work with following messages:

<org.eclipse.smarthome.io.rest_0.8.0.b5.jar>
> [stderr] ## DEBUG: errors - FrameworkErrorEvent bundle #79
[stderr] ## DEBUG: errors - FrameworkErrorEvent throwable:
[stderr] org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Bundle#79, unable to resolve: Missing package(s) or can not resolve all of the them:
org.eclipse.smarthome.core.types -- Provider rejected because of uses directive - org.eclipse.smarthome.core.types Bundle[id=68,gen=0].
org.eclipse.smarthome.core.library.types -- Provider rejected because of uses directive - org.eclipse.smarthome.core.library.types Bundle[id=68,gen=0].
org.eclipse.smarthome.core.library.items -- Provider rejected because of uses directive - org.eclipse.smarthome.core.library.items Bundle[id=68,gen=0].
org.eclipse.smarthome.core.items -- Provider rejected because of uses directive - org.eclipse.smarthome.core.items Bundle[id=68,gen=0].
org.eclipse.smarthome.core.events -- Provider rejected because of uses directive - org.eclipse.smarthome.core.events Bundle[id=68,gen=0].
com.google.common.collect -- Provider rejected because of uses directive - com.google.common.collect;version=15.0.0 Bundle[id=42,gen=0].
com.google.common.base -- Provider rejected because of uses directive - com.google.common.base;version=15.0.0 Bundle[id=42,gen=0].
[stderr] at org.knopflerfish.framework.BundleImpl.getUpdatedState(BundleImpl.java:1259)
[stderr] at org.knopflerfish.framework.BundleImpl.finalizeActivation(BundleImpl.java:312)
[stderr] at org.knopflerfish.framework.PermissionOps.callFinalizeActivation(PermissionOps.java:265)
[stderr] at org.knopflerfish.framework.BundleImpl.start(BundleImpl.java:295)
[stderr] at org.knopflerfish.bundle.desktop.swing.Desktop$36.run(Desktop.java:2666)

<com.clipsesource.jaxrs.publisher_5.3.1.201602281253.jar>
[stderr] org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Bundle#89, unable to resolve: Missing package(s) or can not resolve all of the them:
org.glassfish.jersey.servlet;version=[2.3.0,3.0.0) -- Uses directive block - org.glassfish.jersey.servlet;version=2.22.2 Bundle[id=57,gen=0].
org.glassfish.jersey.server;version=[2.3.0,3.0.0) -- Provider rejected because of uses directive - org.glassfish.jersey.server;version=2.22.2 Bundle[id=57,gen=0].
org.glassfish.jersey.internal;version=[2.3.0,3.0.0) -- Uses directive block - org.glassfish.jersey.internal;version=2.22.2 Bundle[id=57,gen=0].

I can see these packages in smarthome.core & jersey-all and they are active. But the io.rest & jaxrs.publisher can't load these packages.
I really wonder why it doesn't work on the Knoplerfish... Sad Sad

[Updated on: Thu, 04 August 2016 05:47]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Running ESH on Knoplerfish framework [message #1739905 is a reply to message #1739698] Fri, 05 August 2016 15:08 Go to previous message
Kai Kreuzer is currently offline Kai KreuzerFriend
Hm, I never tried Knopflerfish and these messages do not mean anything to me, I'm afraid.
If you find the solution and it requires some fixes in Eclipse SmartHome, please report it back!
Previous Topic:New (static) channels are not shown/added for things already existing
Next Topic:Device configuration system
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 16:30:12 GMT 2024